Pregnancy and postpartum care has never looked so beautiful! The combination of heat & essential oils are perfect for helping soothe & restore new and expectant mothers.
DIRECTIONS: Heat the wheat bag (with the scented mini bag in the pocket) in the microwave for approximately 3min at 650w or 2min at 700w (make sure the microwave plate is clean and dry then relax and enjoy the comfort of heat & the beautiful aroma of the infused essential oils. If scent fades in muslin bag overtime, simply add a few extra drops of the oil blend. Do not wash in washing machine; sponge clean with warm water and mild detergent.
Sleep Support: essential oil blend of LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER), CANANGA ODORATA VAR GENUINA (YLANG YLANG), BOSWELLIA SERRATA (FRANKINCENSE) AND CITRUS RETICULATA (MANDARIN DILUTED IN COCONUT oil. You can also apply to skin by massaging the oil blend into pulse points for extra support when needed. Dilution rate not suitable for skin application during pregnancy and postpartum, only apply to bag during this time.
*Please note we have assorted fabrics which are sent at random.
Luxury Wheatbag set - sleep support
- Avoid essential oils in first trimester (lemon inhalation only after 10 weeks)
- Use lavender and Roman Chamomile with caution with asthma and seasonal allergies.
- Avoid use of Clary sage or Lavender (sedative hypotensive oils) with epidural until blood pressure normalizes post-epidural.
- Avoid Rose with increased bleeding and hemorrhage.
- Avoid aromatheraphy with epilespy, high-risk pregnancies, liver or renal disease, preeclampsia, eclampsia, placenta previa and reduced fetal movements.
- Exercise extra caution with breech, diabetes, asthma, allergies, hypertension, hypotension, bleeding disorders, history of miscarriage, hemorrage and allergies to plants or aromatics.